VISA TO ANGOLA
You are here: Visa Center -> Visas -> Angola
Visa Center is a non-government
body which allows for Angolan Visa applicants to apply for Angolan Visa
through localized offices in New York, Washington, Houston and San Francisco.
No waiting in lines at Angolan Embassy and Consulate |
Angola Visa Applications are always up to date | Requirements for Angola visa are current;
Expedited Service gets you fast Angolan visa | Low service fees start at $20
ALL OUR OFFICES WILL BE CLOSED ON MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2014 DUE TO LABOR DAY
Angola Visa Pricing (includes Embassy and handling fee)
|10 Business Days|
|Tourist Single entry up to 3 months||$221.00|
|Business Single entry up to 3 months||$221.00|
Angola Visa Requirements
- Original, signed United States passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
- Passport-type photographs: 2
- Filled out and signed Angola visa application form. Application must be typed.
- Three latest bank statements.
- Hotel reservation in Angola print-out.
- Yellow fever vaccination card.
- Letter from employer.
- Note: Personal interview at the consulate is mandatory for all applicants.
- Persons with dual citizenship, one of which is US, must apply with their US passports only.
Applicants with other than US passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident status in USA
For Business Visa
- Business Invitation. An ORIGINAL business invitation letter from the sponsoring company in Angola. The letter should be printed on company letterhead stationery, addressed to "The Consulate of Angola, New York, Visa Section", and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above). The business letter must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Briefly introduce the applicant (please specify employment status/position held in the company by applicant). State the nature of the business to be conducted (ie. business meetings, contract negotiations, etc.) and the names and addresses of companies to be contacted in Angola.
Specify the type and desired validity of the visa (ie. a one year multiple entry business visa).